Launch your Marketing and Sales career at AAI -- Market, Sell, & Promote for a Fortune 500 Company!
As a Sales Representative, you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our home improvement client's products and brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced sales professionals, hands-on training, and corporate-sponsored classroom training.
At AAI we are serious about the personal growth of our employees. That is why we provide multiple opportunities for advancement including, but not limited to:
- Sales Class/Client Tier Advancement which is perfect for an individual who would love the opportunity to get a foot in the door in the marketing and sales world and then eventually grow from a professional corporate marketing and sales rep to a senior-level manager. This growth involves getting started with confidence-building, relationship building with customers, and self-development.
-Sales Management Training is perfect for those who love to work in teams and thrive in a coaching and mentoring role. This growth involves learning sales skills in all classes of customers, developing and honing teaching skills as a corporate trainer, and then moving on to become a member of our management team overseeing sales reps and providing reporting to our clients that we sell for.
- Client Acquisitions is perfect for those with vast experience in the business world. These positions are primarily grown from within our company and deals with setting up contracts with our Fortune 100 Clients, the services we are going to be selling for them, and the territories we will be selling in.
- Consulting prospective customers as well and upgrades to existing customers on behalf of our clients
- Identify prospective customers using assigned leads
- Reporting Customer Feedback and Leads Management
- Maintain High Ethical Principals
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support the achievement of production goals
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines