Phocas is a software provider that is committed to helping people feel good about using data. Our Budgeting & Forecasting and Financial Statements products help businesses report, budget and react faster, while engaging all stakeholders with intuitive tools that take the pain out of multiple iterations and back-and-forth processes. Our software brings together organizations' most useful data from an ERP and other business systems and presents it in a way that makes it easy to analyze by anyone.
To put it in a nut shell, we've got a great product, loyal customers and a happy team! We hire really smart people who are incredibly curious and passionate about alleviating customer's pain, but also about changing people's lives through how they do their job.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to help us grow our business through utilizing innovative and creative sales techniques and strategies. Our Sales Executives collaborate with Marketing to manage incoming Sales Qualified Leads, work incoming leads from our VAR channel partners, and seek to uncover/create new sales opportunities through their own networks.
You will be responsible for taking Sales Qualified Leads and incoming channel opportunities through discovery and developing those opportunities through to the close of sale. Our top executives know that building strong relationships with prospects and customers is a vital part of our business. You will be responsible for organizing and participating in product demonstrations with customers and colleagues.
- Achieve/ exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Identify business opportunities to build a sound pipeline by identifying prospects and evaluating their pain/gain points, position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Develop and manage long lasting customer relationships.
- Manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations for Senior Management/ C-level executives of Phocas system through various means, such as Webinar that demonstrates the value of our solutions and applications.
- Attending trade shows and other industry/ marketing events to showcase Phocas.
- Be fast and creative with follow-up communication for internal and external people.
- Increase interest in Phocas solutions and products through existing and new channels.
- Maintain accurate prospect, customer and pipeline records within our CRM systems.
- 3-5 years solid experience in B2B software sales, account development and have a history of achieving target revenue goals.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience of concurrently managing and closing sales-cycles.
- Well developed consultative selling skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - outgoing and personable.
- Strong business acumen and common sense.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team to solve problems.
- Professional with strong planning and mature analytical skills, with great time management.
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
(Annual Salary Range: $70,000 to $100,000)
- Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work!
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more - for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
- 401(k) match
- Company paid medical, vision and dental with buy-up options
- Generous time off - 20-vacation days and 10-sick days plus generous company holiday schedule
- Remote work available
In addition to a fun and fulfilling team and environment, other benefits provided include:
These 3 words are what Phocas endeavors to provide to our employees and underpins everything we do.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.