We're a well known, established Fast Food company seeking Restaurant General Managers, Assistant Restaurant Managers, and Shift Restaurant Managers for our South Jersey locations.
Responsibilities for the Restaurant Managers---
- The Restaurant General Manager is the leader of the team who established the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. A successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude.
- Key responsibilities include finding, hiring, and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation, and developing the training plan for each new hire. You're also responsible for scheduling and deploying the team correctly, addressing performance issues, and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
- Minimum three (3) years Restaurant General Management experience in a Quick Service type of restaurant
- Strong communicator able to effectively coach and give direction with enthusiasm, positivity, and energy
- 3 years experience as a restaurant/retail manager.
- 3 years experience managing restaurant operations, financials, and control systems.
- Able to work flexible hours
- Valid Driver's license and transportation
Pay: $47,000.00 - $57,000.00 per year plus bonus for Restaurant General Managers
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
The perfect Restaurant General Manager is a confident decision-maker who has a proven track record and experience in guest / customer service, employee management, business and financial management, and people motivation. He or she is an excellent communicatorboth in writing and verbally.
As the Restaurant General Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer service, and model restaurant hospitality
- Maximize store sales goals versus budget, including participation in marketing programs
- Oversee and partner on increasing catering sales
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures
- 3+ years of restaurant management experience.
- Valid driver's license and have your own vehicle
- Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work 50/52 hours per week.
- Strong understanding of P&L interpretation and management to influence profitability.
- 3+ years Fast Food Restaurant Management experience
Restaurant Manager opportunities and benefits:
Pay: $47,000.00 - $57,000.00 base plus bonus for Restaurant General Managers
- Quarterly performance based bonus!
- Advancement to multi-unit manager
- 85% of our multi-unit managers have been promoted from general manager positions from within
- Group medical, dental, life and other insurance plans, after eligibility requirements are fulfilled
- Flex Medical and Flex Daycare (FSA)
- 401K- Eligibility Requirements