LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago that is seeking an operational Remote Network Engineer to join their team. This individual will be involved in maintaining the day-to-day operations for their IT infrastructure. This position allows the flexibility to be 100% remote. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
Remote Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide front line onboarding support for Verizon network migration and MAI dig out
- Act as first point of network escalation for ongoing efforts to migrate offices and MAI integration efforts
- Support Cisco routers and Cisco catalyst switch stacks, SD-WAN appliances (Versa), SolarWinds, and Meraki Access Points
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot network issues.
- Monitor the ServiceNow ticket queue, as well as work with third parties like Zscaler to resolve configuration and troubleshooting issues
Remote Network Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of Network Administration / Network Engineering experience
- CCNA level knowledge
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Network Engineer , Cisco , SD-WAN #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.