Are you an experienced recruiter who wants competitive pay with uncapped commission and fast advancement opportunities?
APPLY NOW to upgrade your career and to impact others!
Power Personnel Overview
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman and minority-owned company. Power Personnel is one the leading diversity health care staffing agencies in the Bay Area. With our roots firmly planted in Bay Area health care market, we have deep relationships with the best Bay Area health care organizations, local colleges and vocational schools, and local career centers and government employment agencies. Through its community presence, Power Personnel has established a market presence among the Bay Area candidate pool for health care jobs. Our outreach, diversity, and inclusion practices ensures that we have a built-in process that helps identify highly qualified and diverse candidates to help our clients succeed.
Power Personnel utilizes industry leading sourcing and recruiting platforms that drives its highly effective recruitment processes. Our tech-savvy services help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. Our industry leading platforms allow us to generate a large pool of local healthcare talent along with our customized staffing services to provide workforce solutions to our health care clients.
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Uncapped Commission
- Remote work during Shelter in Place.
- 100% Covered - Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans for the Employee.
- Flexible PTO + Paid Sick Leave.
- Paid Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in US Staffing as a Healthcare Recruiter
- Should have experience in various Healthcare requirements like RN, LVN, CNA, Sonographers, Radiologists, Surgical Technicians
- Expertise in sourcing and tracking through Job Boards, Social Media, Networking, Referrals and LinkedIn Groups & Projects
- Efficient in handling bulk requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in using Online Tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferably Bullhorn, Recruiting Software, Indeed and Social Networking Websites like LinkedIn and Facebook for searching candidates.
- Experienced in all aspects of full cycle recruiting to include requirement gathering, job posting, sourcing, resume evaluation, phone screening, interviewing, salary, and extending offers.
- Hands on experience with varied recruiting methods (Social Media Outreach, Cold Calling, Texting, Emailing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technology Savvy
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Highly Motivated, Reliable, Team Player and Result-Oriented Professional.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, covered veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!