The candidate should possess high critical thinking skills, the ability to analyze different types of consumer itemized statements, and a refined judgment to handle them appropriately. One of the responsibilities is to take large amounts of data and manage where that data goes. Enter data into the company’s predefined database systems. Collaborate with other departments, department heads, and internal department members.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
• Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
• Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
• Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
• Creating accurate spreadsheets.
• Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
• Ensuring data is backed up.
• Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
• Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
• Handling additional duties from time to time.