This job is located in Philadelphia.
Join Our Team: Make a difference in the lives of incredible children. Join our team today! Overview:
Immediate need for full-time, Registered Nurse Supervisor - RN on overnights!
Why join the PSC Family?
- $7,000 Sign-on Bonus being offered!
- Competitive wages (dependent upon on years of experience)
- Shift differentials for overnights & weekends (Saturdays/Sundays) added to base wage
- 12-hour shifts; full-time is 36 hours/week, including every 3rd weekend rotation
- Medical, Dental & Vision upon 1st of month following 60 days of hire
- Up to 120 hours (16 days) of PTO time PLUS six (6) holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with vested employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Substantial Referral program
- Clean & Safe, State-of-the-Art Facility
- AMAZING KIDS THAT NEED YOU!
Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia is currently seeking a full-time, RN Supervisor to join our family in this niche type of pediatric long-term care! As Nurse Supervisor / Charge Nurse (RN) with us, you will be ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing care rendered at the facility.
Employee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Conveniently located on a bus route, Every 3rd weekend rotations, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Relaxing employee lounge with free iced/hot coffee, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program, Uniform Provided Responsibilities:
Day-to-Day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on duty
- Actively promotes facility safety programs
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist Nurse
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of Nursing Services
- Possession of a State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania required
- Minimum of two (2) year’s nursing experience, and at least one (1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role; experience in pediatric, hospital or long-term care nursing required
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required
- Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained
- Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred
- Ability to relate well to pediatric residents from age birth to 21 years; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required
- Must be 21 years or older
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.