Jackson is seeking a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients who are recovering from burn trauma to fill a 13 week contract at a reputable area hospital.
We’ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Our team’s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months Burn ICU experience in an acute-care setting within in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.