SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!
Drs. Rosen & Dworkin believes it is our responsibility to ensure our patients have healthy, functional, and beautiful smiles. We believe that oral systemic treatment is crucial to lifelong health. We offer state-of-the-art service to our patients, investing heavily in training and technology to ensure our patients have an outstanding experience.
We are looking for a professional, qualified, and overall exceptional team member who is interested in developing relationships with patients and willing to go the extra mile.
We are looking for a knowledgeable,?dedicated Registered Dental?Assistant?to join our team.?The Registered Dental Assistant ensures that quality patient care is a priority. Dental Assistants are an essential part of the team that helps the dentist to set up equipment, educate and prepare patients for treatment, aid the dentist in the safe and efficient execution of procedures, and record and document procedures as directed by the?Practice Leader.?
Schedule: 36- 40 weekly, every other Saturday
Registered Dental?Assistant Duties/Responsibilities?
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Sterilize and prepare instruments for tray setups before dental procedures.
- Take diagnostic-digital imaging as prescribed by the dentists.
- Practice within the legal scope of assistant duties with or without certification, depending on state regulations.
- Maintain meticulous records on patient charts and documents.
- Setup and break down rooms according to infection control protocols between patients.
- Communicate patient and equipment needs with co-workers.
- Other duties as assigned by Practice Leader and/or Dentist.?
Registered Dental?Assistant Required Skills/Abilities?
- Work with and maintain all dental equipment.
- Positively contribute to a respectful and collaborative working environment.
- Facilitate patient comfort, care, and satisfaction professionally.
- Present to work during scheduled shifts (see office manual for specifics).
- Digital Scanning/ iTero
Registered Dental?Assistant Education and Experience?
- At least one year of dental assisting experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- Other State License/Certification Requirements based on the state you are?employed in.
- Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Certification preferred.
Registered Dental?Assistant Physical Requirements?
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a?computer.
- Prolonged periods of standing and?bending.
- Must be able to lift <15 pounds at?times.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees*
- PTO, paid holidays, office closure days
- Dental allowance
- 401(k) Eligibility
- And many more!
*Benefits subject to change and eligibility*
Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions “Committed to improving lives one smile at a?time”?
1) Commitment – Provide exceptional care and a WOW experience to our patients?
2) Collaboration –We accomplish more together than individually?
3) Communication –Clear expectations and feedback to our patients and team members?
4) Cultivation – Mentorship, education, and training to empower leaders at the practice level?
5) Continuity – Develop lifelong patient and team relationships?
6) Community –Strong presence in the communities in which we are located?