Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia has a temporary assignment available in the Human Resources department for a full-time faculty Recruiter. This position will perform a full range of search activities, including sourcing candidates, screening applications, conducting salary calculations for new FT faculty hires, implementing advertising strategies, and advising search committees and hiring managers on related policies and procedures.
* Serve as the primary Human Resources point of contact for the recruiting process.
* Coordinate the recruitment of full-time, part-time, credit and non-credit faculty positions, including developing advertising strategies and posting positions on various media (electronic and paper) such as job boards, websites, and classified ads.
* Attend recruitment events and job fairs to increase the pipeline of qualified and diversity applicants.
* Respond to all candidates/applicants during the process and at the conclusion of all searches.
* Prepare comprehensive presentations for search committees which encompass the College's affirmative action, recruitment, interviewing, and hiring policies.
* Calculate all initial and retroactive salaries. Ensure all salaries are consistent with collective bargaining agreements.
* Update the College's catalog for all faculty listings.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships among internal staff and external constituents.
* Deliver quality customer services to both internal and external constituents in a professional, helpful and courteous manner.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
* Minimum five (5) years of recruitment and selection experience required.
Experience using an enterprise-wide applicant tracking system required.
Computer proficiency using MS Word and Excel required.
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills required.
* Demonstrated customer service oriented with the ability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities required.
* Strong attention to detail required.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making assessments for effective decision-making is required.
* Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities required.
* Experience in higher education environment preferred.
* Previous Banner experience preferred.
* Previous experience using the PeopleAdmin applicant tracking system preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants
All new employees will be required to submit proof of their primary COVID-19 vaccination series as a condition of employment by their hire date absent a valid exemption. Booster shots are strongly encouraged, but not mandated.
Interested persons should complete an online application.
Cover letter of interest and resume REQUIRED.
Names and contact information of 3 professional references OPTIONAL
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Community College of Philadelphia is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity and Equal Access Employer. The College encourages applications from individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups.
Salary Grade or Rank
Commensurate with experience.
Type of Position
Administrator - Temp