Our Client is seeking an experienced paralegal for the Real Estate and Finance Department in our Philadelphia office.
Applicants should have substantial experience in commercial real estate and finance transactions, including reviewing and analyzing due diligence, surveys and title commitments; preparing loan and closing documents; coordinating document execution and closing deliverables; preparing leases; forming corporate entities; and addressing post-closing matters.
Candidates should have the following traits:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, meet deadlines and manage work-flow priorities.
- Be proactive and self-starting.
- Strong interpersonal skills – including the ability to respond productively to direction and feedback, and to work well with staff and leadership at all levels.
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy, and commitment to work product that is thorough, complete and excellent.
- Be a team player – a spirit of camaraderie and collaboration.