The Administrative Assistant to the Real Estate Development/Facilities Leadership team will be an integral position to the business and future development of PHRG’s facilities. While the Real Estate Development team is focused on expanding, designing and developing PHRG’s Real Estate footprint, you will become the right hand - always anticipating needs, requirements and constantly being one step ahead of the game. You will assist in administering contracts, leases/ purchases, legal documents, timelines, and administrative details of financial obligations, etc. The position will provide high level executive administrative support to assist the team in delivering and achieving the goals of the business’s Real Estate portfolio. Your goal is to take away any tasks possible from the Director of Real Estate Development and Director of Facilities daily work eﬀorts to give them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible. This is done while always maintaining confidentiality, integrity & professionalism
Your role is multifaceted and requires adaptation and flexibility. In this role, which relies heavily on being proactive and organized, we live Power’s motto which is “Relentless Dedication to Improvement”. We strive to improve everything around us to make the lives of our Power Family easier and ensure that they have the best work space that we can provide
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administration of Real Estate Development and Design work flow through lease/ purchase administration
- Review and administration of legal documents and vendor contracts
- Coordinate with construction vendors to execute on administrative tasks as it relates to build out of facilities or renovations
- Assist in managing and carrying out lease/Real Estate development portfolio obligations
- Assist with calendar management, project planing, and organization or creation of documents
- Assist in budget recording and tracking
- Assist with organization of other teams and departments and creation of facilities documents and user guides for hand oﬀ
- Assist in tasks relative to Real Estate Development and Facilities Management
- Coordinate and hold or contribute in-person, telephonic or virtual vendor meetings
- Other as assigned by Management
- Must be extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail is mandatory
- Resourceful team player who is also eﬀective independently and is self-motivated
- Positive attitude, with a passion for learning
- Excellent computer skills - We use Apple Mac Computers
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to task switch in a fast paced environment and anticipate last minute changes
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capability
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor/Associate degree or equivalent from a college or technical school, or relevant prior work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred. Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an administrative role. Lease administration or experience in related property management is preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
Real Estate Development Administrative Assistant is a hybrid role of in oﬃce (Chester, PA) however may have WFH days upon the discretion of the manager.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.