Quality Analyst – Control Center
Location: Folcroft PA
Shift: 1st Shift Available
Opportunity is everything!
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled. If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position:
Our client heritage as a mail business is unrivalled, but today they are also at the forefront in providing e-commerce parcel solutions for e-tailers selling internationally. They provide several value-added services too, including returns, fulfilment and lettershop, and they have acquired several companies to enhance their services, including eshopworld a global e-commerce software business.? They are currently looking for a Quality Analyst – Control Center
Quality Analyst will evaluate and upgrade the efficiency of our transportation and supply chain networks. Position will be responsible for collecting and interpreting logistics data, evaluating the efficiency of transits, and identifying needed improvements on customer facing tracking. The Quality Analyst position prioritizes activities while maintaining communications both up and down the organization. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written as well as ability to multi-task working in a team environment in key in this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct transportation data analysis
- Monitor transportation, clearance, and final mile networks
- Proactively communicate delays in the network to senior management and recommend change for improvements
- Prepare and analyze service quality reports
- Evaluate and review service performance with suppliers as well as establish minimum requirements
- Develop metrics for transportation analysis
- Strategic Focus- Resolve problems effectively through supply chain and data analysis expertise.
- Assist with development of reporting tools
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree one to two years computer related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Supply Chain experience preferred
- Advanced Excel with focus on data analysis
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, mathematical, and statistical abilities
- In current position for at least six months
- No verbal or written warning letters within the last 6 months.
Benefits and Perks
- Paying: $20hr.
- Temp to hire position.
- Able to Grow within the company due to performance and willingness to grow
- We will consider hybrid, half in office and half remote once fully trained
- Hours of operation is 8:30AM – 5:00 PM
- Company benefits after conversion
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact Garry @ 267.201.5550, or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.