Competitive salary, incentive bonus & benefits programs
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Lopez
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the largest manufacturer of vinyl fence, deck and railing accessories in the US and Canada, offering more than 950 products from which to choose. We manufacture a broad range of products designed to meet the needs of a diverse and demanding customer base, introducing at least 20 new products each year.
Headquartered in Lawrenceville NJ, we operate manufacturing plants in New Jersey and Ohio, with distribution centers in New Jersey, Ohio and Reno, NV.
We use automatic high-cavitation tooling to sustain its competitive edge. We operate 33 state-of-the-art injection molding machines equipped with servo-robotics and nitrogen gas-assist capabilities. Machine sizes range from 60 to 1,000 tons.
Why join us?
Compensation includes competitive salary, incentive bonus and benefits programs
A fast paced, growing manufacturer (injection molding) with a market leading proprietary product line is looking for an experienced Project Engineer in plastics. This position reports to the business development team and requires a thorough understanding of injection molded part design, mold design and manufacturing principles. The successful candidate must be detailed oriented and be able to coordinate multiple projects.
- Direct dealings with customers, vendors, tool shops, and internal manufacturing departments.
- Taking new products from conception to final approval and then production.
- Making customer calls with our sales team and
- Generating detailed bill of materials in our MRP System (IQMS).
- Quoting using proprietary software and mold debugging.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience with Solid Works 3D and/or IQMS is definitely a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.