PROJECT ARCHITECT 4-6 YEARS
One of the leading hospitality design firm is seeking Project Architects who have demonstrated
excellence in their career and are looking for a creative environment dedicated to
They are a design-oriented, medium sized firm specializing in hotel and resort design
and large-scale mixed-use projects that have a hospitality component. Their work
is evenly divided between architecture and interior design - new construction and
renovation. In keeping with their concept of integrated architecture and interior
design, they are looking for professionals who are comfortable working in both.
They offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. Salary depends on
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- 4 to 6 years' experience
- Proficiency in Revit, InDesign, Sketchup, and other current software.
- Hotel and/or multi-family experience
- Ability to work successfully with other professionals in a studio-like, collaborative work environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of the design and documentation process and ability to create, direct, and manage large-scale projects from start to completion
- Superior graphic skills and ability to communicate design intent through both digital and traditional graphic mediums
- Proven experience in successfully managing clients and team decisions
- Experience working with large consultant teams
- Thorough understanding of interior architectural technology, documentation, and building codes.
Project Architect Requirements
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Architecture
Take your career to the next level and APPLY NOW.
Please contact Trent Ryswyk directly at 605-496-9347 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.