Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Product Data Management Engineer 4
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversees and leads the development, analysis, management and compliance verification of process and product baselines of highly integrated complex products.
- Leads the definition and planning of comprehensive sets of product and subsystem level technical design reviews and audits for new and derivative products.
- Leads the analysis of complex product trades and/or changes and the development of change proposals.
- Leads the implementation of Configuration and Data Management standards, processes, systems and tools.
- Leads and directs the definition and allocation of Configuration Management and Data Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product lifecycle.
- Assures the integration of product elements; analyzes and resolves complex issues with engineering product structure.
- Leads and directs the development, integration and implementation of engineering technical program plans.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering
- Experienced in Mil-HNBK-61A, EAI-649 and International Configuration Management standards.
- Capable of writing Configuration Management Plan.
- Capable of reviewing and dispositioning Class 1 vs. Class II changes.
- Capable of authoring Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs). -
- Understands drawing standards to Engineering Change Notices (ECNs).
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]