This position is located in Wayne, PA. It is a 6 month contract role with strong possibility of conversion to permanent, or 6 month extension. The pay for this position is $40/HR and the manager is seeking an engineer that has at least 2 years of experience in process control engineering and the ability to travel to different client sites. Please apply and attach an updated resume if you would like to be considered.
- Works as part of the team to complete Primary and Secondary project tasks under close supervision and mentoring by the Project Lead or Manager.
- May be assigned to small or large projects
- Entry level position for beginning a career in process control engineering.
- Compiles and maintains project databases, configuration data, and documentation under direct supervision of application engineer(s).
- Performs routine control configuration activities on company systems under the direct supervision of application engineer(s).
- Participates in project meetings and/or site visits to gain experience as requested by the Project Lead.
- Supports application engineers in the compilation of data and preparation of reports for various activities such as customer proposals, FEED studies, project design documents, FAT guides, etc.
- Learns about process control concepts and techniques through mentoring of application engineers, self-study as assigned, and direct project experience.
- Learns about company procedures (ISO, Global Engineering standards, Safety, etc.) and project execution methodologies through mentoring of application engineers, self-study as assigned, and direct project experience.
- Learns about the architecture and use of one or more company control systems through training classes, mentoring of application engineers, self-study as assigned, and direct project experience.
- Participates in in-house and external training and learning activities as directed by the Engineering Manager.
- Learns the importance of frugal and efficient time management, and reports time promptly and accurately as required by company policies.
- Learns to work cooperatively and efficiently as a member of a project team as assigned by the Project Lead or Engineering Manager.
- Understands and follows safe work practices.
- Travels up to 30% of the time after training
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Education & Experience: BS or MS degree (engineering, computer science, physics, or math)
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each task satisfactorily. The individual must possess good English written and verbal communication skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.