Location: Warminster, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Principal Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Investigate the therapeutic potential of various anti-HBV approaches by leading the design, execution, and analysis of
- studies involving in vitro and in vivo
- Execute hands-on laboratory research, including procurement and preparation of materials, execution of experiments
- and procedures and performing assays in support of development / clinical candidates.
- Coordinate interdisciplinary resources in collaboration with the research team and line management.
- Successfully deliver on research goals and objectives.
- Assess effects of novel small molecule, biologic and/or nucleic acid drug treatments on viral and/or host phenotypic
- markers in HBV disease models.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- PhD in a relevant laboratory-based life science or a Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology
- or Physiology with a minimum of 4 years biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Wide-ranging expertise in molecular techniques and mammalian cell-based assays is required
- Working experience with small molecule drug development and in vivo modelling is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]