Principal React Dev
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Prokop
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
People all across the US choose my client to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend. They’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know
the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
My client is a consumer goods and food delivery service operating in over 650 US cities through approximately 250 fulfillment centers as of March 2021. Users can order items online or via their app and get the items delivered. As of March 2021, the company was valued at $8.9 billion.
Like what you’re hearing? Apply today!
Why join us?
My client's engineering team is building solutions to dramatically change the way people
purchase their daily goods. They provide the modern-day solution to meet customer’s
immediate everyday needs with products ranging from snacks and ice cream to household
goods and beer, at the click of a button.
They are seeking a fulltime Principal Engineer who is excited about creating innovative front-end
solutions to make life effortless for our customers! The kind of people we are looking for want
to create an end to end shopping experience that will delight our customers, and design
mobile and web applications that are joyful to use.
Your primary responsibility will be to drive the technical architecture and design of our
business domains. The right candidate will have the technical aptitude to drive good
technology choices through collaboration with empowered teams. Success in this role will be
measured by the delivery of business critical results and impact to the engineering
department. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering consistently
great experiences within our growing engineering team.
● Lead front-end development efforts targeting our web and mobile (React Native
● Lead cross functional projects across multiple teams impacting the success of the
● Lead technical discussions, design/architect and implement solutions to scale
● Strong understanding of data tracking, especially as it relates to the customer
● Support standard development practices across multiple teams, including idiomatic
syntax, design patterns, and Test driven development
● Evangelize impactful improvements in our technologies
● Implement and Monitor analytics to ensure the correctness of the business process
● Promote and support their Engineering’s culture of inclusion and diversity
● 8 Years engineering experience with a proven track record as an engineer building
scalable publicly facing web sites preferably in start-up environments or early stage
● An in-depth and hands on knowledge of Node.JS, React Native, View.JS or Angular
● An in-depth and hands on knowledge of data structures, algorithms and modern web
and/or cloud technologies
● Experience leading technical discussions including evaluation and design of technical
● Demonstrated success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative,
and iterative product development environment
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related field)
● Experience with React Native.
● Experience with a variety of web services (ex: REST and HTTP cache-semantics)
● Experience with SPA technology in a production setting (ex: React, Graph-QL)
● Public cloud experience in a production setting (Azure preferred)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.