At ATI Physical Therapy, we pride ourselves on empowering the best to become their best and that starts with YOU! We are looking for driven therapists who take pride in providing top of the line patient care and achieving the best possible outcomes - both with patients and as a professional.
You have all the tools you will need to create industry leading patient outcomes. You are supported every step of the way as we provide you with our evidence-based care model and systems. These are based, revised, and supported through the 2.5 million patient cases in ATI's National Outcomes Registry. Whether you are an experienced clinician or a new grad looking to jump start your career, you will be amazed by the obtainable number of patients' we see per day, how we support practicing at the top of your license and reward our therapists with incentives for going above and beyond.
You will be supported at every step in your career. You can embark in our leadership training programs that support you from new grad PT to vice president of ATI. With over 900 clinics across 24 states we are where you want to be. You will be supported through our internal transfer program if you need to move or if you like to move more you can be an internal traveler. You will be supported on any path you choose at ATI!
ATI provides you with a CEU allotment and residency opportunities. You can embark in our just-in-time education programs for new grads and experienced therapists, like our weekly scheduled mentorship time named Caseload Rounds. The ATI Academy and our Research Department make sure you have what you need to get outcomes beyond your patients' expectations. New grads are destined for success with the support we provide!
Other benefits :
- You will receive an attractive total compensation package with incentive plan
- Best in class, customizable benefits plan to include an exceptional 401k plan and the ability to add in and customize benefits like our popular pet insurance
- At ATI, we care about your work life balance. We want you to enjoy your time away from work by utilizing our competitive PTO plan
- Being a healthcare company, we understand what it means to feel safe and healthy. ATI provides a bank of sick time to use for emergencies
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Mentorship program options including onsite mentorship and CHT mentorship.
- You will be a part of a company dedicated to working to redefine musculoskeletal health
As a Physical Therapist, you are responsible for providing patient care per the ATI Care Model. You will work as part of a clinic team to achieve the best possible patient outcomes!
Applicants must be licensed or license eligible in the state which they are applying.