*MUST RESIDE IN WASHINGTON STATE*
At Phillips Law Firm, our mission is to help people whose lives have been impacted by the negligent and careless acts of others. We zealously represent people whose lives have been turned upside down due to injury. Whether it's their ability to earn a living to support themselves and their family or simply their ability to enjoy a life that has been affected, it is our job to tell our clients’ stories and stand up for their rights.
Currently, we are seeking a lawyer to join our growing PI practice. The ideal candidate will be a hardworking and self-motivated attorney, who is interested in more of an administrative role, wants to work in a collaborative environment, and help lead a team of legal professionals to provide an excellent client experience.
1. Lead a team of case managers to develop protocols and standards for handling pre-litigation files
2. Review settlement demands and assess case settlement values
3. Regularly communicate with clients
4. Work as part of a team with all levels of experiences
5. Cultivate relationships with the firm’s existing and future clients
1. Licensed with the WSBA with no discipline history and in good standing.
2. Experience with time management systems.
3. Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
4. Strategic decision-maker; able to produce high-quality work under tight timelines.
5. works effectively under pressure in demanding environments.
6. Possess a strong code of ethics, dedication to justice, and compassion for the clients.
7. The ability to manage competing demands and frequently changing priorities will be essential.
Please note that any offers of employment made will be subject to your undergoing a criminal background check. This position offers a competitive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. Compensation is determined based on experience.
*MUST RESIDE IN WASHINGTON STATE* Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time