Are you seeking a stable work environment? Do you thrive from helping others? If so, this is the position for you!
PeopleShare is seeking a Patient Service Representative to work for a leading provider of managed physical medicine services for the worker's compensation industry.
Job Details for the Patient Service Representative:
- Pay Rate: $17/hour
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6:00PM
- Full-Time: Temp to Perm
Job Responsibilities for the Patient Service Representative:
- Make outbound calls to schedule patients in a timely manner to ensure that internal and external metrics are met.
- Provide clear, efficient and valuable support to all parties in order to achieve the common goal
- Meet Department goals for Quality and Quantity of work input.
- Work on cases that requires investigation for missing information that is necessary to schedule patients for their initial evaluations
Job Requirements for the Patient Service Representative:
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- One year of professional customer service experience
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.