Ref ID: 03720-0011992559
Compensation: $19.79 to $26.00 hourly
Paralegal candidates in the Camden, New Jersey area may be interested in applying for this long-term contract / temporary opportunity. A municipal law department seeks an experienced paralegal able to adapt to assignments involving multiple areas of the law relating to the operation and governance of a municipality. The right candidate will have experience in a litigation department assisting attorneys with research and drafting basic motions with minimal supervision required. Excellent oral and written communications skills are a must for this position. A good command of the Microsoft Office Suite is preferable. This opportunity will be 9AM - 5 PM in office in Camden, NJ.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Ability to research using Lexis/Nexis
• Writing letters to clients in response to documents received
• Knowledge of the Superior Court process in the State of New Jersey
• Experience using the New Jersey Rules of Court.
• Understanding of the litigation process from the time a Complaint is filed through to verdict
• Good command of the English language in both written and verbal communication
• Flexible and able to easily adapt to continual change and varying duties
• Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time
If you have experience that aligns with the above description and are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply immediately and email Mike Zerillo at Robert Half - Mike[dot]Zerillo[at]Roberthalf[dot][com]
Be sure to include your most updated resume as well as your availability for a phone call to discuss the role in further detail.