Do you currently work overnight? Do you have previous warehouse or machine operator experience? If so, this position is the one for you!
PeopleShare is currently seeking an Entry Level Press Operator to work overnight for a leading manufacturer for pressure sensitive labels and shrink sleeves in Conshohocken, PA.
Job Details of the Entry Level Press Operator:
- Schedule: Sundays-Thursdays 10:00pm-6:30am
- Pay rate: $17-$24/hr +$2/hr shift differential
- Full-Time: Temp-to-Perm
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Press Operator:
- Assist Press Operator in operating press equipment.
- Assist Press Operator in printing labels according to customer requirements.
- Maintain clean and organized working areas.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other job functions as requested by Press Supervisor, Press Manager, and Director of Production.
Requirements of the Entry Level Press Operator:
- High School Diploma
- One year of machine operator or press operator experience is preferred
- Must have perfect or near perfect vision (with or without corrective lenses) and normal color vision.
- Must be versed in basic math skills (including ability to read ruler measurements).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently and safely without assistance and be able to stand and/or walk for most of shift.
- Must be highly detailed and goal oriented
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, Contract Accounting Specialist, file clerk, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, press operator, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.