The Real Estate Coordinator position works closely with the Real Estate and Construction teams to help coordinate between internal and external vendors. Excellent opportunity for an organized individual with strong computer and admin skills and experience with vendor payments.
The Outpatient Real Estate Coordinator is responsible for:
- Administer and maintain the construction project status report to assure all information is current and accurate.
- Work closely with the Construction Department on all invoices for multiple construction projects.
- Process vendor payments for the Select Outpatient Portfolio of Clinics, such as utilities, operating expenses/reconciliations, repairs and maintenance requests.
- Prepare and maintain reports for the construction department.
- Communicate to Accounts Payable and Corporate Finance to ensure accurate and prompt payment for all vendors and landlords.
- Communicate with third party utility administrator to set up, change or terminate accounts
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel Spreadsheets experience required.
- Excellent time management, communication, organizational skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Previous experience in a professional environment preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.