The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
As the Nutrition Associate Manager, you will provide overall nutrition care to students at the facility. You will ensure that the nutritional needs of the individual students are being met and that all documentation as it relates to the student's nutritional status is complete and accurate. The Nutrition Associate Manager directs activities providing quality food service and nutritional care. This position will work independently and with a team to reach customer satisfaction goals and complete nutrition projects to enhance student dining experiences, strengthen University partnerships and build community relations. Maintain client and Aramark standards through the development and implementation of nutrition programming, promotions and events and educational materials for individual and student groups regarding nutrition, meal planning and health and wellness
- Provide support and assistance to students, faculty and staff who have special dietary needs, food allergies or who want to maintain a healthier lifestyle; provide nutrition consultations as referred
- Oversee accuracy of nutritional information posted at point of purchase and throughout campus
- Analyze and evaluate a variety of program related data for the purpose of ensuring that program initiatives and activities meet student, campus and employee needs including overseeing nutrition education and program offerings, while integrating cost containment and cost effectiveness aspects
- Develop and implement education materials and programs for individuals and student groups regarding nutrition, meal planning, health and wellness
- Assist with retail and catering operations in developing menus, product placement and pricing strategies that support health and wellness on campus
- Participate in employee training on health and wellness issues, food preparation techniques and assist in campus wide initiatives
- Oversee food safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance of all food safety standards and expectations
- Resolve nutrition and health and wellness issues such as low survey scores, customer concerns and client requests
- Perform other such duties and functions as necessary to the proper performance of this position
- Current Registered Dietitian certification.
- Bachelors degree in Dietetics or related field.
- Previous experience in providing and coordinating health education services and menu development.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of PC applications required and previous experience with computerized food production systems.
- Experience and education must include a minimum of five years in nutritional field, experience in creation of nutritional statistics and communication of nutritional information.
- Other skills required include attention to detail, excellent communication skills, ability to clearly and simply relate required information and the ability to educate and train managers on nutritional standards.
- Food safety knowledge and/or ServSafe certification preferred