The Renfrew Center of Philadelphia, PA has an immediate opening for a Nurse Manager
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
-Will collaborate closely with the Director of Nursing.
-Performs management activities including interviewing, hiring, evaluating, counseling, and performance evaluations of Nursing Department staff.
- Review, monitor adherence to, and modify policies as needed to ensure compliance with state regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies.
- Prepare for and participate in Joint Commission accreditation.
-Maintains supplies inventory by identifying trends in usage, anticipating future needs, and ordering supplies.
-Ensures that staffing levels and coverage are adequate to meet patient care and regulatory requirements.
-Works as a floor nurse for all shifts if staffing is inadequate and coverage cannot be secured.
- Act as liaison between pharmaceutical, laboratory, medical services, and all other outside vendors utilized by the Nursing Department.
- Assist Director of Nursing with the management of Infection Control and other standard operating procedures.
- Address and respond to patient concerns.
-Monitor and manage Quality Control processes.
- Participate in strategic planning and performance improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with Environment of Care personnel to ensure a safe and secure environment for facilities patients and staff.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- RN and BSN or BS/BA required; MSN or MS preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ nursing experience in an inpatient setting.
-Minimum 1 - 2 years in a nursing management position
- Behavioral Health background preferred.
- Valid RN licensure for the state of Pennsylvania.
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country,
Renfrew has helped more than 85,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equity and inclusion.