The Network Administrator is responsible for the configuration and day-to-day management of software and hardware needed for the internal and external network. Plan and support of enterprise network and to perform troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls and other associated systems to eliminate problems and make improvements. Document problems and solutions of the network, and identify improvements for the upgrading of the system when needed. Monitor performance of the network and implement updates for the systems.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the availability, reliability, performance and maintenance of enterprise network infrastructure. Takes corrective actions as necessary
- Supports and monitors network and security related initiatives as it relates to the enterprise.
- Support enterprise IP Network Infrastructure as designed and implemented.
- Support internal networks growth through ongoing evaluation, tuning and enhancements.
- Provide design, development, testing and deployment of network security products and solutions.
- Support EVO and its subsidiaries' Technology Services entities with regards to network services and related architectures as required.
- Assist in designing, implementing, and supporting network management systems.
- Test and evaluate current and new network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Develop support documentation and procedures to be transferred to network support personnel.
- Interface with customers both internal and external to the company, also vendors in researching and evaluating new technology.
- Specify orders, receives, configures, and implement equipment.
- Installs telecommunications equipment and provides support for handsets, voicemail and telecommunications related technology.
- Some travel is required (domestic) approx. 5-10% of the time.
- High School or equivalent experience and 1-3 years of networking experience in banking or finance industry; credit card processing preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science generally preferred. MCSE, CCNA or equivalent certification a plus.
- Must possess a demonstrable working knowledge of switches, routers, firewalls, network monitoring tools, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP.
- Strong MPLS experience in a large scale complex enterprise networking environment.
- Experience in ground-up development of networks and facilities moves a plus.
- Experience with Cisco product line required, ACI experience a plus.
- Experience with Avaya Call Manger and IP Office a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong professional oral and written communications skills.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.