Moshulu Restaurant -- Greeter
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
GREETER POSITION AT MOSHULU RESTAURANT
A PART OF FEARLESS RESTAURANTS
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz' we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity define us, and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
The "legendary" Moshulu is indeed the world's oldest and largest square rigged sailing vessel still afloat, offering unsurpassed views and a unique backdrop for intimate to extraordinary dining and celebrations. From the restaurant, to our private dining rooms, and outdoor open-aired and tented decks, enjoy inventive and contemporary presentations of classic American cuisine combined with impeccable service creating a memorable experience.
For more info on the Moshulu, check out our website: www.moshulu.com/history.html
The ideal greeter candidate is positive, a big personality, responsible, hands-on and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Average $11-18/hour depending on experience with Open Table Guest Center
- Direct deposit
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance through Independence Blue Cross
- Short-term disability, critical injury, and accident insurance available
- Discounted gym membership at Edge Fitness Clubs
- Health Savings Account plans available
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all Fearless Restaurant locations
- 401k through Vanguard
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- To make regulars at our neighborhood restaurant!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Understand table numbers, seat positions, and flow of service
- Be graceful in answering telephones, confirming reservations, and showing guests to tables
- Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
- Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Maintain accurate knowledge on hours of operation, relevant service and facility information
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
Full-Time and/or Part-Time
Moshulu Restaurant -- Greeter
About the Organization
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
This position is currently accepting applications.