Leading international production company, NEP Group, is looking for reliable and experienced Mobile Unit Truck Drivers for National OTR Routes, moving broadcast & media equipment from one live event to the next. NEP Group partners with professional sports leagues, music festivals and tours, TV & entertainment shows, and more! GUARANTEED ANNUAL SALARY + PER DIEM AND HOTEL ACCOMMODATION (KEEP ALL THE TRAVEL POINTS YOU EARN TOO!)
Competitive Compensation! Guaranteed Base Salary of $65,000+ (based on experience) plus Per Diem!
Home Time: Target of 2 weeks on, 1 week off (will vary based on events worked)
Bonuses: Performance Bonuses, Safety Bonuses, Discretionary Bonuses
Perks: Stay in Hotels (all expenses paid + keep your points!), Assigned the same NEW truck for months/ years at a time (no trucks older than 6 years)
Classification (1099 or W2): Contract / 1099
CDL Class A Truck Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of verifiable CDL A OTR Tractor-Trailer driving experience in the last 5 years preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in the last 5 years with Tractor-Trailer manual transmissions preferred.
- Must possess a Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- No tickets, accidents, or DUI’s in the last 10 years.
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport, and must be able to travel to Canada.
- Solo position, no ride-alongs.
- Driving experience in all 48 states over last 5 years preferred.
- Vaccinations required.
- Must be able to drive manual transmissions.
- Drug test and background check required
CDL Class A Truck Driver Overview:
- Full time or Contract? Contract
- Pay Frequency: Every other week with Direct Deposit available
- Routes: Nationwide
- Equipment: Manual Transmission, all trucks replaced after max. 6 years
- Orientation/ Training: Paid, includes accommodation and cost of travel to PA.