Anytime Fitness of Browns Mills, NJ. Getting the World to a Healthier Place.
Why We Do What We Do
Each Anytime Fitness is independently owned and run. We feel that true success is not measured only in dollars and cents. Anytime Fitness is a unique or extremely opportunistic company that has a deeper purpose for what it does each day. Here at our location, our culture is uniquely defined not only by our competitive standards and morals we live by, but also by our members and clients we serve. WE are our members and clients. We continuously are growing a company that centers on the brand loyalty and fitness success of our clients and members were serving. Therefore,we do not settle for lessbecause that means our members, community, and clients are settling for less.
Share our passion! Help fuel our growth!
Highly driven to make this world a better place, we strive to make ourselves and the company we are loyal to top notchas long as we have a drop of passion (sweat) left. This is achieved by bringing together a team of purpose-inspired fitness enthusiasts and we are looking for those that share in that same passion to join alongside of us.
However, this opportunity is a little more unique than others: We have been in operation for 4 years, but are looking for those highly passionate self-starters who are not afraid to put in the extra work for a deeper cause to turn the next corner and get to the next level. And this time you are directly involved in building it.
As a result? Limitless growth and opportunity not given anywhere else while exponentially being rewarded by the fact that you can look back and say, Wow, I was a part of something amazing.
You now have control tofurther your career to new heightswith a deeper sense of fulfillment and purpose than ever before. You have an opportunity to develop yourself, challenge yourself, and deepen your experiences both professionally and personally than ever before. You have an opportunity todirectly partake in building something greater than yourself, while tirelessly working at your highest level on a consistent basis because you enjoy the pursuit of greatness. You have an opportunity to help build a career to do what you truly love to do andwake up every day saying I love where I work.
We are looking for those that match our qualifications and expectations. Only the strongest candidates will have this opportunity. Find out how:
Member Experience Manager (MXM) Overview:
At Anytime Fitness the MXM focuses primarily and ensuring member experiences and fitness results are top-level and nothing less. We promise high level of customer service, personal touch, care, and results and the MXM is the face of that promise.The MXM is one of the most inspirational members of the team in making an impact on the lives of our members and the lives of the community.
- Personal Training Certification
- CPR and AED certification
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Genuinely care and have a deep-rooted passion for others to become healthier and happier
- 2 years' experience in customer service/customer engagement
- 2 years' experience in team building
- 1-2 years' experience in fitness industry working to get people into shape
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Love to better the co-workers around you for the growth of the team, not your own personal endeavors
- Look forward to putting in the extra time and effort each day & week
- As we call it, "embrace the suck" of the position by looking at the positives and the larger purposefor completing mundane tasks and extra work
- Enjoy sales and sales related tasks and responsibilities like phone calls
- Have nutrition, supplement, exercise science and anatomy knowledge
This position is NOT for you if:
- You do not take ownership of clients and your teams successes and failures and tend to assign blame
- You stop when there are obstacles/problems/adversity (with members and staff) and do not tackle them head on
- You are easily and personally affected or shaken up by customer complaints, feedback, and issues
- You are not able to handle the pressure of meeting sales goals
- You do not like the group fitness training models
- You do not want to follow an already fully developed exercise program for the clubs clients
- You are not organized, do not prioritize, do not manage your time well, or are not detailed oriented
- You do not have personal and situational analytical skills
General Upkeep of Club
What makes clients feel comfortable in the gym? Well, first it starts with a clean and sanitized club. Yes, it is a huge priority to keep the workout areas clear of equipment and sanitized before and after use every day! The whole team is aimed at providing a place where we call home and that means keeping it clean like you would your home! It is also your position to ensure the rest of the staff follows your lead!
Non Client (Regular Member) Inspiration
How we achieve our mission is to provide a surprisingly personable experience. That ensures we stand out from all of the other clubs out there and also inspire more people to change their lives. The MXM on a day to day basis is aimed to motivating members who are not personal training yet to start because we know that is the way they are going to be successful. How do we do that each day? High energyphone calls, follow ups, 1-hour check in sessions with potential clients throughout the day, networking, marketing efforts, and developing personal relationships.
Program Value for Trainer and Client Success
Upholding the training programs values and missions is an integral part of the day to day responsibilities. This includes:
- Following up with every member who is not a client yet a minimum of twice/three times a month outside of the gym via text, call, email
- Coordinate with the training staff on the clients and clients improvements (or areas of weakness) to ensure a quality training program
- Staying organized with non-client and clients notes
- Putting the needs of the clients and the training staff FIRST before yours and ensuring an amazing experience each and every day
- Emphasizing and listening to clients and training staff to ensure encouragement and success
- Resolving Client and training staff issues and constructively giving/receiving feedback for continuous improvement
- Continuing your education on exercise science, injury rehabilitation, nutrition, and behavior change
Leading, Analyzing, and High Level Performance
In order for the MXM to be massively successful, they must track, reflect, and improve their day to day performance. This includes:
- Pulling reports that outline the financial and non-financial health of the personal training department for analysis and feedback
- Daily reporting and communication to District Manager and Owners
- Analyze performance of training staff through use of reports, surveys, in person observations, one-on-one performance reviews
- Manage, delegate, prioritize, and lead training staff to higher and higher standards
- Create and achieve own weekly and monthly goals to ensure success of training department and pre-set goals set by district manager
Leading Program Sales and Promotion
Continuous non-client (regular member) and client successcalls for selling the brand and the program passionately and enthusiastically during fitness check in sessions, group presentations, or individual member follow ups (phone calls, emails, texts). This also requires marketing and promoting the brand inside and outside the club through our gorilla marketing efforts.
You are required each month to hit a minimum number of new clients. You are responsible for ensuring that the trainers are also reaching their minimum renewals and upgrade goals on their clients training packages. Lastly, the MXM is responsible for decreasing attrition and increasing retention by continuing to service the clients beyond their expectations for the life of their membership.
We love being a part of the local communityeven if it means working on aSaturday. There are countless opportunities to get outside the club and promote our business. We actively participate in the local Chamber of Commerce and community-sponsored events. We expect you to enjoy working these events and coming up with new ideas for more events!
Networking / Employee Wellness
Wework witha network of local and national employers and insurance companies that try to encourage their employees to lead healthier lifestyles. Expanding and building these relationships is key. Making contacts is the first stepthen we try to find a solution that helps everyone.
Overall Team Building
Leading a team and driving results through motivation and fun is a key component to ensure success in the position. Your core team consists of sales staff, front desk staff, training staff, and part time staff.
Our current compensation rate ranges from $30k - $60k+per year (full time) depending on experience and performance.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most match our requirements. So apply if you feel your best qualified.
Position is full time and will report directly to the District Managers and Owners.
Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license to apply.