Reimbursement Supervisor - Medical Clinic
Rapidly expanding Specialty Medical Clinic is seeking a Reimbursement Supervisor to fill a new position. Previous medical billing and leadership experience is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervises activities of employees.
* Meets with staff on regular basis to review progress, issues, concerns, etc.
* Supervises time and attendance of staff, ensuring adherence to company policies.
* Ensures daily tasks of staff are being completed.
* Ensures that adequate time is being allocated to their team members and to the supervision of their activities, while maintaining their own work load.
* Reviews Zirmed for denials on claims and follow up with team members for corrections.
* Ensures daily deposit totals are updated on board
* Ensures insurance carrier information is maintained and current (F3 notes) with instructions.
* Ensures insurances are assigned to the correct team member in the system.
* Ensures employees are meeting daily claims quotas.
* Reviews AR Worklist to ensure team members are following up on all assigned claims within current policy guidelines.
* Ensures employees attempt to resolve issues in a timely manner in order to ensure payments.
* Ensures team is meeting DSO and collection goals.
* Ensures employees are verifying that claims are successfully received by carrier and determining processing status of claims.
* Ensures payments posting by team members are completed daily.
* Ensures denials/zero payments are being entered accurately by team members.
* Ensures write-offs and adjustments are within company's performance expectations.
* Timely and effective communication to management of processing issues, denial trends, fee schedule discrepancies and write-offs related to their specific insurance carriers.
* Actively participates in meetings
* Assists with projects on an as needed basis
* Contributes ideas to help overall performance
* Other duties as assigned
Imprtant to know:
- This role is 100% on site in Langhorne, PA
- Hours are 7a-4:30p M-F (overtime available)
- Sponsorship is not available at this time
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.