" Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future "
Keystone is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
The successful Coordinator would have the opportunity to:
· Create and deliver marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of Keystone’s services
· Organize and assist in the preparation of proposals, ensure delivery, and follow up with client
· Work with the Partners and Associates of the firm and other team members to develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
· Plan, manage, and attend events to promote and increase business
· Participate in business development initiatives through contact with new or potential clients
· Represent Keystone at trade shows, conferences, and events across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey
· Keep clients and potential clients informed of Keystone activity through our website, social media outreach, and e-mail blasts
· Lead Activities Committee for internal events
· Maintain our contacts database, client mailing lists, and promotional materials inventory
· Prepare status reports on marketing efforts
· Formulate and review Bid Proposals, presentations, and Statements of Qualifications for new business ventures