Biopharm Manufacturing Associate
1 year contract with possible renewal
Role = Biopharm Manufacturing Associates
For consistency and possible FTE conversion purposes, vendors are asked to keep "PAY RATES" no higher than $24/hour.
Start Date = Feb 7th = FIXED, no flexibility on start date
Duration = One year from start date
Work Shift = Candidates must be flexible to work various shift structures (days or overnight shifts), scheduled shifts will be assigned after training which three weeks M-F day shift.
ASSIGNED SHIFT SCHEDULE: (Days or Nights)
Week 1 = Sun, Mon, Thur & Fri
Week 2 = Tue, Wed & Sat
100% onsite work (even during COVID with proper safety/health protocols)
• Individual video or phone interviews with multiple (usually two) interviewers, approx 30 minutes each. Just one intv per candidates.
At GSK we believe in passionately working toward helping patients Do More, Feel Better, and Live Longer. We do this by supporting our energetic, dynamic teams.
Under the direction of senior personnel, you will perform production operations including cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concentration operations. Work with various equipment including: bioreactors, tanks, chromatography columns, agitators, filtration devices, centrifuges, autoclaves, washers, computers and software, and other instrumentation. Time management skills, clear communication, self-motivation, and team work will be required for this position.
Within this team your duties will include;
• Being able to work a flexible shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
• Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
• Monitoring critical process parameters
• Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
• Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
• Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
• Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
• Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
• Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful
• Prefer 4 year degree in biological/life science, but not required - This is a HANDS-ON manufacturing role.
• HS Diploma or equivalent is required
• Strongly desire background in science & technology, not just manufacturing -
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.