Yoh has an exciting opportunity for multiple Manufacturing Associates to support our rapidly growing Pharmaceutical Client near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This role is ideal for candidates with 1-3+ years of experience working in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment. Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required (must have minimum GED/High school diploma).
See below for complete job responsibilities and requirements. If after reviewing, you are interested in learning more about this, or other opportunities within the Biotech Industry, please apply with your updated resume ASAP.
Title: Manufacturing Associate
Pay Rate: Competitive, depends on experience
Location: near Philadelphia, PA
- Highly familiar with working in GMP environment and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Cable of performing complex tasks in accordance with CGMP, CGDP, SOPs, and Batch Records.
- Batch Documentation/Record Generation.
- Hands-on experience with materials sampling, staging, dispensing, and return.
- Comfortable with the equipment and room set-up, operation, and cleaning
- Collaborate with Analytical, Quality Control and Quality Assurance teams.
- Provides detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results. Communicates these results to staff and upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field with 1+ years' experience working in cGMP/GMP environment
- Capable of performing in-process analytical characterization (HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, NMR) of products.
- Experience in manufacturing of small molecules and/or biologics in a GMP environment.
- Direct hands-on experience with large scale extractions, crystallizations, evaporations and lyophilizations
- Experience with cGMP manufacturing operations and GxP principles.
- Understanding and application of cGMP requirements.
- Able to create, implement and follow SOPs.