Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Associated located in Newport, DE. We are looking for a highly motivated operator to work in the production department on 2nd shift, 2:45pm – 11:15 pm. The successful candidate will be working as part of an operations team, assembling, loading and testing HPLC columns.
- Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a manufacturing environment. Duties may be related to production, materials handling, manufacturing process support, test and rework and quality inspection, including provision of training to other Manufacturing Operations Support employees. May enter data into or access information in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Operates production/filling/packaging equipment.
- Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Maintains records and may assist with in-process testing to ensure batches meet specifications.
- 2-3 years of Manufacturing Experience.
- Attention to detail and Mechanical skills.
- This client requires full COVID vaccination prior to start.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.