Responsible for recommending headcount increases and decreases, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for various workload queues.
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Will be responsible for all Workforce Management related functions for Service Operations and Medical Management.
The Contact Center and Back Office Operations support includes implementing WFM tools, forecasting of workload, scheduling resources; develop workforce strategies to enable the business to meet its financial, customer and employee targets. Will oversee daily activities related to the staffing schedule of a Contact Center to maximize the forecasted and real-time utilization of resources; analyze and recommend part/full-time and flexible schedules for Operations associates.
- Responsible for recommending headcount increases and decreases, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for various workload queues. Will work with Operation leaders to ensure adequate staff, coverage by interval, as well as, develop contingency plans during times of peak demand, system problems or disasters. Will participate in post-mortem analysis of problems and provides input for future process improvements.
- Oversees persons responsible for support of the process and technical direction of the customer service applications to enable Service Operations and other customer service functions to achieve their goals. Performs all necessary supervisory functions (i.e. goal setting, performance evaluations) to effectively and efficiently manage staff associates.
- 5 to10 years experience in Workforce Management.
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Experience in creating and analyzing strategic forecasting and staffing models in a multi-ACD call center environment a must.
- Proficiency in the development of statistical models, statistics and queuing theory.
- Excellent PC skills, including a thorough working knowledge of spreadsheet and database systems.
- Must be “forward thinking” with the ability to direct and motivate strategic changes.
- Management/planning skills to matrix manage staff and complete projects within established time frames.
- Experience with workforce management tools (i.e., Verint).
- Ability to transfer knowledge and learning related to job functions; ability to develop and present recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment with a sense of urgency, and to develop and deploy changes to positively impact service delivery.