Title: Manager (Software Engineering)
Location: Ambler PA
Duration: 6 months contract with a probable extension
Individual will manage and support a team of software engineers and will provide technical leadership within the team responsible for architecting, adapting, and implementing software solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 10 years of professional software engineering experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing and mentoring a team of 8-10 software engineers.
- Strong proficiency of coding in multiple languages.
- Very familiar with tools and concepts such as Node, Angular/React, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Event Sourcing, and Git.
- Hands on with professional software development tools for source control, IDEs, unit testing, security testing, and so on.
- Understands design patterns, scaling, reliability, and maintenance trade-offs.
- Experience of developing software based on domain driven design.
- Expertise in all the aspects of software engineering including planning, estimation, tracking and reporting.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com