Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a Manager of Digital Analytics to join our growing Digital Strategy & Analytics team. Using various tools, you will access marketing performance data to learn how patients and health care practitioners engage with marketing campaigns. Your analysis will help our media and marketing teams learn how to develop better-performing campaigns in future and will help our clients to understand whether their marketing investments have been successful.
The Digital Analytics team generates insights from a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including websites (desktop & mobile), social media, mobile apps, email, customer relationship management databases, paid search and paid media, to name a few. The Digital Analytics team works across virtually all Epsilon digital clients and will provide the Manager of Digital Analytics with exposure to these varying experiences as well as skill-based training. The particular areas of analytic focus will be email, database, and website analytics - though other channels will come into play across accounts. In addition to working on high visibility accounts and across many digital channels, the Manager of Digital Analytics will also work cross-functionally with our internal sales, account management, creative, strategy, tech, database, and project management teams.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, experienced in digital marketing, has excellent communication skills, and is friendly and honest.
The Manager of Digital Analytics will report to the Director of Digital Analytics.
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning Web, Mobile, Social, Email and Media.
- Provide digital analytics guidance for all assigned accounts. This guidance consists of identifying, planning, and executing analysis opportunities.
- Developing measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming campaign.
- Creating and presenting customized marketing performance wrap up reports. These reports will outline the key successes, areas for improvement, and strategic recommendations to be implemented moving forward for our clients.
- Accessing and analyzing digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (Database, Email, Website, etc.) in order to create these customized reports and dashboards. In some cases, this data will be delivered to you.
- Tagging websites using Google Tag Manager
- Analytic Tools/ Data Sources of focus for this client include: Websites analytics (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics), Dashboard (PowerBI and Data Studio) and Email.
- Other analysis areas include: Banner Ads, Video, Print, Mobile, Search, Rx, and possibly some Social media pages.
- The Manager will be responsible for not only pulling reports and data analysis but also focusing heavily on crafting the marketing results presentations and making recommendations.
- Analyzing digital marketing performance based on customer and product segmentation and developing segmentation approaches for customers and prospects.
- Recommending contact optimization strategies to maximize revenue and profit. It is important to be able to connect performance to business impact.
- Advising on, building and maintaining complete documentation for all projects.
- Working on multiple projects at a time.
- Providing ad hoc reporting
- Managing and working on web analytics audits and measurement frameworks to ensure all KPI’s are tracking appropriately and that these KPI’s ladder back up to business objectives.
- Identifying potential data quality issues; responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed. Will work with the analyst closely in this capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative or technical field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or information systems.
- A master’s degree in in the same fields is preferred but not required.
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital analytics or working in another analytical field with a demonstrated passion for digital and experience being a key point of contact for a client relationship.
- Must have healthcare experience. Healthcare agency experience is preferred
- Extremely adept at working with large disparate data sets at the Healthcare Practitioner level (Rx data)
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Effective communicator via both written and spoken word.
- Advanced level user in Excel: pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing client presentations.
- A strong working knowledge of statistical analysis and research methodologies.
- Experience with Email and Database analytics is strongly preferred.
- Deep experience with Google analytics and QA’ing GA events & tracking is required.
- Deep experience with Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Google Big Query
- Familiarity with Google Optimize
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity to data visualization tools is preferred. PowerBI is a plus
- Strong experience with email delivery and media reporting tools.
- Ability to organize and mine large sets of data for insights.
- Ability to clearly communicate the findings of a complex analyses.
- Ability to find key insights across disparate sets of data to help positively impact the business.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple projects over the course of a day.
- Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment; ability to work effectively with diverse teams including statistical, technical, creative, and marketing resources.
- Demonstrates an ability to think outside the box and take initiative upon themselves in order to solve problems as they arise.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.