Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Manager, Adult, and Community Education position. The Manager, Adult and Community Education directly manages the overall instructional and administrative operation of the College's non-credit adult basic education (ABE), high school equivalency (GED/HiSET) programs and the English as a Second Language (ESL) Institute. This position designs, implements and manages transition programming of DACE's non-credit students into credit and workforce programs, manages and supports the training and professional development of DACE program faculty, and manages the design and implementation of program and student assessment tools for continuous improvement. Reporting to the Executive Director, DACE, this position also works with other departments at the College in the management of the CCP Cares Network, the PHA Housing Partnership, the Wellness Partners initiative and serves as a resource conduit to students at the College, particularly those in DACE's non-credit programs.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.