The Maintenance Technician position provides a wide range of facilities maintenance and custodial services for the hotel. The ideal candidate must be able to perform detailed mid-level technical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of hotel facilities and equipment independently. Our Maintenance Technicians are required to comply with all OSHA standards and regulations as well as government mandate regulating public safety and security. Regular work attendance which includes flexibility in work schedule that may include afternoons, nights, weekends, and holidays.
RESPONSIBILITIES ( Including but not limited to ):
- Maintains the facility and grounds based on property objectives.
- Follows practices for the safe operation, maintenance, and repair of all facility equipment, including compliance with health, safety and OSHA programs, policies, procedures, reports.
- Responds to work orders in a timely manner, including after-hours on-call maintenance requests. Participates in the on-call rotation with the rest of the Maintenance Team.
- Assists with the inspection of public areas and guest rooms to ensure proper maintenance and standards are achieved and sustained.
- Follows Westmont Hospitality Group, city, state, federal, and EPA air conditioning and refrigeration record-keeping requirements and procedures are met as to the maintenance, service, repair, and disposal of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and refrigerant.
- Follows health department, city, state, and federal procedures, practices and record-keeping requirements applicable to pools and spas are followed to maintain proper water chemistry and sanitation.
- Keeps storage areas, tools, and equipment secure at all times.
- Participates in HomeTowne Studios training as required.
- - 3-5 years of relevant maintenance experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and basic maintenance skills
- Working knowledge of pool service and maintenance required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and work 8-12 hour standing shifts
- Must be able to work weekends and be available for on-call emergencies
- Ability to embody the Westmont Hospitality Group Core Values every day