Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Duration: 6 - 52 weeks contract (1/2/3 Shift and Weekend roles also available)
Location: Multiple locations across US (Onsite work no Remote/Work from Home)
- Deliver efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Evaluate patients to collect data, observe condition and report changes in condition.
- Contribute to nursing assessments and care planning.
- Supervise and monitor patient care provided by unlicensed staff.
- Administer medications and performs treatments per physician orders.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or vocational nursing.
- Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing or pending licensed practical nurse licensure.
- Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing.
- Must maintain current BLS/CPR certification if employed at a skilled nursing center or as required by the state of practice if an assisted living facility