L icensed Practical Nurse – LPN
A large, nationally ranked health network is seeking full-time LPN’s to join their Home Health division for various territories throughout Philadelphia, Montgomery and Chester County PA.
The organization is nationally recognized for providing the most advanced, state-of-the-art healthcare services for patients with a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses…in addition, they are known for truly investing in their staff professionally and financially, offering many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement!
Schedule : Full-time, Monday – Friday, Days
Salary : $21/hr - $30/hr
- Extensive medical coverage
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Very competitive and generous amount of opportunities for continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- No home health experience? They offer a very detailed and thorough orientation and training program!
- PA licensed LPN
- Valid Driver’s license
- At least 1 year of experience as an LPN working in a home health setting, preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- At least 1-2 years of recent experience working with the adult and/or geriatric population in acute care, rehab, long term care, hospice, palliative care or home health settings