Ref ID: 03720-0011862961
Classification: Sr. Software Engineer
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Full Stack Engineer for a top client in the Wayne, PA area. As a Lead Full Stack Engineer, you are responsible for designing and building solutions involving front end, facing consumers/customers to backend systems through services. You should have a demonstrated experience in creating and building solutions primarily on Java, Springboot, NodeJS, Typescript, and/or React. You will be responsible for being the central designer/developer building, Single Page Web applications, Microservices, and Orchestration APIs. In this role you will be responsible for working with the team and participate in building pragmatic solutions and solve complex business requirements within the context of digital transformation initiatives.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Information Science or related technical field.
• 9 to 12 years of Information Technology Software cycle experience.
• Experience with developing microservices utilizing Node.js (Typescript is a plus).
• 7+ years of software engineering experience in building APIs and supporting backend services with Relational DB and/or NoSQL DB.
• Experienced in unit and automated integration testing.
• Knowledge of front-end libraries like React, Node.js etc.
• Experience with or knowledge of Agile Development methodologies (SAFe is a plus).
• Excellent analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
• Excellent team player with proven ability to influence.
• Willing to learn and work in a highly adaptable to a continuously changing environment.
• Able to give and receive open, honest feedback and to foster a highly collaborative environment.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills for team development.
• Possible Travel (10%).
• Experience within financial services is a plus.