ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Establish and maintain positive relationships with Police, Fire and Medical Departments. Utilize knowledge of the security industry, agency ordinances information assist in ensuring that ADT and its customers comply with new ordinances set out by the various agencies. Help oversee the maintenance of all agency files in Mastermind. Assist in identifying and targeting repeat false alarm offenders and work with Branch Team Members and Monitoring Team Managers to resolve issues relating to false alarms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Emergency Departments to ensure that ADT is assisting in every way possible with requests and offer any assistance.
- Track fines due to monitoring errors and work with the management team on identifying training needs and/or improvements to account setup to minimize errors.
- Reconciliation and research of permits, false alarm fines, and dispatch fines.
- Accurately process invoices by researching and resolving problems within designated guidelines by adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Assist in providing reports as needed.
- Coordinate various database cleanup projects related to alarm response, agencies, and permits.
- Process agency-related requests received from internal and external customers while adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of agency related data in various databases.
- Complete research for agency ordinance related projects.
- Coordinate with other ADT departments to solve customer issues. This requires reading in detail what is being asked, researching the customer’s account and contacting the customer for clarification as necessary and, finally responding to the customer as required-either in writing, via email or letter or by making a phone call to the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
One (1) or more years of college preferred.
Four (4) years of customer service experience required.
Three (3) years of MasterMind experience is desirable but not required.
One (1) or more years of alarm industry experience or 911 dispatch experience is desirable but not required
Able to successfully pass the jurisdictions exam at the end of training
Strong customer service & problem-solving skills
Excellent research capabilities, strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
Working knowledge of MS Access preferred.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.