PVI endeavors to be the unparalleled leader in the marketing & sales industry that markets various consumer products. As such, we are committed to our business model's integrity by providing our partners with reliable and efficient support services and guaranteeing our customers with a caliber of excellence in our services.
Entry Level Marketing Manager Job Description:
Support marketing and business development operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials. Work closely to develop and implement marketing and sales plans and strategies for our brands. You will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth as well as creating marketing materials.
Entry Level Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Support business development executives in organizing various projects from the Entry Level position
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events
- Run workshops for marketing and sales team members
- Be the main point of contact for customers
- Organize presentations with local customers
- Visit clients and attend trade shows and exhibitions
- Ability to multi-task and switch between various duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team
- Be independent but also able to work as a team