At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Audit Manager to join their Enterprise Technology Audit Group. You will be part of a team of control experts who deliver objective and reliable results. ETAG provides independent testing and audit coverage of Technology globally at Wells Fargo. This includes coverage over information and cyber security areas, infrastructure, platforms and applications, and governance over information technology. In addition, the team partners with business audit teams to address technology and information security risks in the business audits; as well as risks related to automated processes.
In this role, you will:
- Lead execution of the integrated audit process, as this is an individual contributor role.
- Participate in audits in accordance with Wells Fargo Internal Audit policy
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding across multiple businesses or develops knowledge in a critical subject matter area
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the financial, operational, technical, and regulatory environment across multiple businesses or develop excellent subject matter knowledge in critical areas of the business
- Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions
- Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management
- Ensure documentation and reporting are ready for review by managers and more experienced managers
- Demonstrate credible challenge
- Evaluate and provide appropriate solutions for complex problems
- Lead multiple concurrent projects that are generally moderate to large in size and moderate to high in complexity
- Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner
- Exhibit appropriate judgment regarding issue notification, issue draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports
- Develop and maintain excellent business relationships within Internal Audit and with teams companywide
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Audit experience within one of the following areas: Information security, IT governance, risk management or application security
- 3+ years of IT Audit experience
- Experience at a like-sized financial institution or accounting firm
- Understanding of banking products, services, and technologies
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a related field such as Accounting, Financial, Computer Science, or Information Systems/Management Information Systems
- Experience performing data analysis and analytics
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CISA, CISSP, CISM or other technology audit related certifications
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements
- Experience performing data analytics and analysis
- Experience with Issue Validation and Remediation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.