Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a two year rotational program where you will gain a broad spectrum of experiences related to information and cyber security including but not limited to cyber defense, cyber threat management, identity and access management, cloud security, regulatory and governance disciplines.
Information Security Engineer role will design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security. Provides security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards. Leads computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events, conducts technical investigation of security-related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies. Reviews and correlates security logs. Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives. Possesses subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity. May interface with senior management.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience with data security controls in one or a combination of the following: malware protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, Internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions
- Experience analyzing large data sets
- 2+ years of Incident Management System experience
- 3+ years of Linux experience
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), Global Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), Global Network Forensics Analyst (GNFA), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE) or other relevant certifications
- 2+ years of SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of biometric authentication, digital authentication, authorization, fraud, or cybersecurity
Other Desired Qualifications
- Applicants should be attendees of the GHC 2021 event
- Strong experience in operating system and application security hardening and best practices
- Strong investigative mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience with multiple operating systems to include Windows, Mac OS, and Unix/Linux
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
DC-Washington: 1700 K Street NorthWest - Washington, DC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
TX-Plano: 4965 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr - El Monte, CA
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.