Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Under the direction of the Incident Management Manager, the Incident Management Analyst Senior handles Major Incidents in accordance with the defined processes enabling restoration of services in a timely fashion. The following are the primary duties.
- Proactive monitoring of Major Incident queue.
- Interfacing with the Service Desk and Network Operations Center (NOC) for proactive Incident Management.
- Create and lead Major Incident Conference calls and drive Major Incidents towards resolution.
- Ensuring major incidents are thoroughly documented in the ticketing tool with resolution or work around data.
- Include written and verbal timely notifications to all parties involved, including Senior Management.
- Ensuring a thorough turnover to the Problem Management team and assist with problem root cause analysis when applicable.
- Provide rotating on-call coverage.
- Ad-hoc project ownership/input where Incident Management is required. At times, responsible for Incident Management process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing incident data, looking for trends and areas for improvement.
- Developing/running daily, weekly and monthly Metric reports pertaining to Incident, Problem and IS Service Management.
- Possesses advanced PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Qualifications / Education:
- At least three to five (3 – 5) years of experience performing in an Incident Management role.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- ITIL V3 certified.