Are you a self-starter and detail oriented? Do you have previous machine operator experience? If so, this is the position for you!
PeopleShare is seeking a Machine Operator to work for a leading Metal Powder Manufacturing plant in Conshohocken, PA! This position offers stability, competitive pay and great benefits!
Job Details of the Machine Operator:
- Pay Rate: $19-23/hour
- Hours: Monday-Friday 1st shift: 7AM-3:30PM or 2nd shift: 3PM-11:30PM
- Full-Time: Direct Hire
Job Perks of the Machine Operator:
- Vision, Dental, Health benefits, 401K, PTO and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Yearly Bonus incentives
Job Description of the Machine Operator:
- Starts machine, engages feed and observes operation
- operates machine by moving controls and guides to crush or size the raw materials
- completes daily preventative maintenance to ensure machine continues to run smoothly
- Inspect materials to ensure quality standards are met
- Lifts materials manually or with a forklift
- Completes daily documentation to accurately record production at the end of each shift
Job Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Two years of machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment
- One year of previous Forklift experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, legal secretary, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, machine operator, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operator, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.